Popular Posts

1/24/2016

My first Zoella Beauty Haul/Review

I've been a fan of Zoe Sugg (Zoella) for a while now and have always wanted to try her beauty products but sadly, these aren't available in the US. I knew you could order them online but didn't know where until recently. Although you can get them on Amazon and Ebay (where they are super over priced), I've recently found feelunique.com and don't know why I didn't know about this earlier! The tutti frutti collection was on sale and it's free shipping over $15 so I thought I'd order some things to finally start my Zoella Beauty collection. I've heard good things about them anyway from my friend from London so I was excited but still a little skeptical. Usually when someone well known release beauty products they aren't the best quality, but I was pleasantly surprised by these items.



First, I is the Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion. I'm just going to start off with how much I love the smell of this! It smells like candy (obviously) and it's not too sweet or strong. I also love how moisturizing it is (I feel like it's a little more moisturizing than Bath and Body Works actually). I was afraid it would be a little on the watery/runny side because, like I mentioned before, a lot of the time I've bought big well know people/company's products they haven't been the best quality (I'm looking at you Hannah Montana hand lotion) but this definitely surprised me. I will definitely be buying this again.



Next, is the Kissy Missy lip balm. Again, love the smell of this (good job on the scents Zoe!). It has the slightest hint of coco (I'm assuming because of the coco butter in it) which smells amazing. I also like the color of it. I can't really wear it now because of the winter but I know I'll definitely be reaching for this a lot in the spring and the summer. Going along with the color, I like how it's kind of adjustable. The more you put on the more pink it is so if you don't want super hot pink on your lips, just put on a little less. I'm all for trying new lip products so I was definitely happy to try this out.




The last item I ordered was the small cosmetic/coin purse. I probable shouldn't be buying any more makeup bags but I just couldn't resist. It's just so adorable and I was planning on using it for my makeup brushes. It turns out it's too small for my brushed but I'll definitely find another use for it. Like I've mentioned multiple times before, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this. I was expecting thin, flexible, and cheap plastic but it's actually pretty durable and great quality. The only problem I have with this is, why is it called a coin purse? It's way to big to be a coin purse!




Overall, I'm very happy with Zoella Beauty and feelunique (I've even ordered two more products). I absolutely love everything I've gotten and can't wait to grow my Zoella Beauty collection this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment