Popular Posts

7/26/2016

Tanya Burr Cosmetics & Zoella Beauty


As a fan of both Zoe Sugg and Tanya Burr, I was so excited to go into Superdrug on my trip to London and be able to buy their products. Although I can order from Feel Unique, there's nothing like going into a store and purchasing the things you want (especially since Feel Unique doesn't ship some things to the US and also doesn't have as big of a selection for some collections as the actual store).

I went to a lot of Superdrug stores and ended up getting quite a few products from each line. I did get more Zoella Beuaty products because, sadly, only one of the Superdrug stores I went into had Tanya's cosmetics and they didn't even have her new collection which I wanted. But what I did get, I really love. I ended up getting two of her polishes and her brow pallet. I love nail polish so, of course, I had to try Tanya's and I also want to start filling in my brows so I thought I would get her's to help teach me.

Now, pretty much every Superdrug (minus one) had Zoe's products. I don't like taking baths, only showers, so there were quite a few things I didn't get because I wouldn't use them, but just like Tanya's products, what I got I do love. I got both of the body creams from the original collection and her new Sweet Inspirations collection, the hand moisturizer from the original collection, the Soak Opera shower cream, the soap pop, and two of the body mists. There was one more body mist (from the Sweet Inspirations collection) that I wanted but I couldn't find it anywhere. If they did have it, there was only a tester left.

Overall, I'm very happy with these products. I've already tried some of Zoe's products before but this was my first time trying Tanya's and I love them just as much. I feel like the quality is very good and definitely worth it. I've noticed that here, quite a few beauty products that are made by people who are well known could sometimes be poor quality and expensive for what you're getting but I don't feel that way towards these two brands. I definitely recommend both of these brands and I will be purchasing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment