Popular Posts

7/20/2016

My first YouTube video!

I've made YouTube videos before, so this title is quite misleading in a way. Technically it is, sort of, my first video...

I used to make random videos where I would edit together tv show or movie clips and put it to music, I would upload concert videos, I tried doing nail tutorials, and, for a while, I made Taylor Swift related videos (which actually helped me gain quite a few subscribers, so thank you fellow Swifties).

I do still love editing videos to music and doing nail art and, of course, my love for Taylor will never  go away, but these videos that I will be making from now are are the videos that I've been wanting to make for a long time. They'll be a little bit of everything, more along the lines of lifestyle videos. I would love it if my channel grew but, honestly, I couldn't care. I have about 400 subscribers right now and it could get bigger, stay the same, or go down and it would still be fun for me to make these videos. YouTube is a hobby that I like and I thought I'd start it up again.

If you'd like to watch my newest video (I do have some on there already, you're free to watch those too) here is a link to my channel. Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrT1jvV05HlMn3EMwqhhrIQ


No comments:

Post a Comment