Popular Posts

6/05/2016

Luke Bryan Kill The Lights Tour 2016 Experience

I've seen Luke Bryan four times now. In 2012 I saw him open for Jason Aldean (which was a very interesting show), 2014 on the That's My Kind of Night Tour, 2015 on the Kick the Dust Up Tour, and now this year on the Kill The Lights Tour and I can say I've never been to a show like this one.

All of the country concerts I've been to have been in New Jersey, New York, and Philadelphia and this show was very different from the ones here around where I live. It wasn't really the show, more the crowed at this show. Hershey, PA is a more rural area than where I'm from so there were more "country" people (can't even call them southerners because we are no where near the south here). There were more drunks than I've seen in a long time, although we did only see one drunk man get taken out by police (only my second time seeing that at a show) and so many people were smoking. That was my biggest issue. No one right next to us was smoking but around us, on the floor, they were so it kind of came up to our area and you could smell it. I don't know the rules in Pennsylvania (outside of Philadelphia) but where I'm from you're not allowed to smoke indoors but here it was the complete opposite and it even made my friend sick before and after the show (she was fine during). Really didn't like that.

Also, I really didn't like the Hershey Park stadium. This was our first time there. We've been to the park a bunch of times but I've never seen a concert there, and I never will again. The seating was bleachers which was so uncomfortable and made it difficult for some people to find their seats. It also made it more packed than you normally are at a concert and, of course, everyone and their mother decided to get up out of their seats during the show to use the bathroom, get food, etc.

Anyway, back to the actual show. Luke put on a great show, as usual. I do wish he sung more from the new album though. This was my fourth time seeing him, like I mentioned before, and this newest album is my favorite so I would've loved to hear more (but he did play my favorite song, Move, so I was super happy about that). I don't really listen to them, but Dustin Lynch and Little Big Town were also good as well from the few songs I knew by them.

Would I go see Luke again? Yes, of course. Will it be at Hershey Stadium again? No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment